Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm feeling the EkiLove




Received my EkiLove package in the mail this  morning....


Let me start off by saying that there was a bit of a discrepancy when I had placed the order and had to wait until she purchased more supplies to make the necklaces that I ordered.. 
Let me just say.. Eki has to be the nicest person to walk the Earth. She sent me an email right away letting me know of the problem and then promised to send it out as soon as she could! She kept me posted 100% of the way and she  even included an extra set of earrings!!
Just look at how amazingly cute all of it is, and she even sent some melon candies and two types of tea! I LOVE TEA. Needless to say, I drank Green Tea this morning for breakfast thanks to her.

Please check out her website here.
She makes all of the jewelry herself, and I think she even has DSi cases that she makes herself as well! AMAZING.

As far as the quality of the products I purchased.. I couldnt of wished for more! The items are all reasonably priced and they look amazing, online and in person. I am so happy with my purchases and I know that my friend (Whose birthday just past) is going to equally enjoy them as well.

Thank you again EKI! I've got to give it to you, you've got one awesome thing going here. ;)

2 comments:

jenny said...

so cuute!

eki said...

Hi sweetie,

thank you so much for being so understanding and patient! Im happy you are pleased with your order! ^0^ I hope your friend liked her necklace as well<3

thank you!

Post a Comment